Heard from someone today "Look for a wife that is a teacher"

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are home for 3 months, and can take care of kids....

do yall agree with him?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone who goes into teaching is usually a caring/patient individual...sounds good, I guess :yeshrug:

yea he made some good points...todays women are working too much to take care of a home might as well have someone who stays home for a good chunk and still gets paid for it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone who goes into teaching is usually a caring/patient individual...sounds good, I guess :yeshrug:
Nah, not really true, I know some teachers that don't really like kids. Don't even get me started on the people that graduated with a degree and couldn't find a job so they just started "struggle" teaching (got a substitute license) and called it a day.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
they are home for 3 months, and can take care of kids....

do yall agree with him?

My high school guidance counselor told me to become a teacher for this very reason. However, having been a teacher in a urban school, you typically get home late from planning, and etc. Also summer vacay usually only lasts 6 to 8 weeks and is usually sprinkled with all types of mandatory professional develop. You will also probably get tired of her talking about the nonsense she endures everyday from administrators, other teachers, and students.

Teachers with the best work/life balance teach in higher income and suburban schools (usually gone by 3pm)...so keep that in mind when choosing.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
:ohhh:

I can get with it until the molestation of students goes down...

pamela_rogers_sex_with_13yearold_boy.JPG

You ain't bout to have me like at the house like :noah::blessed: and :whoa::to: at the the same damn time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
thats why you wife a teacher thats teaching kindergarden or pre school or 1st grade.....dont gotta worry about her getting dug out by 4 year olds....if you do....God doesnt love you lol
Sometimes; I need to be reminded not to take this place serious...Thanks, breh :laugh: