Headed to NYC in a week, NY brehs give me some suggestions on places to go.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Like the title says, I'm headed to NYC next week, going to see Robert Glasper in Central Park on the 1st. Any suggestions on shyt I can do with my girl while I'm there? Suggestions on places to eat? Sights to see? I appreciate it in advance rep will be given.

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Zwtpze86j-Pv-RT-f6d-REOb-Bwr3fk408-Ql-VBeu-QQBVBbw.jpg

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Like the title says, I'm headed to NYC next week, going to see Robert Glasper in Central Park on the 1st. Any suggestions on shyt I can do with my girl while I'm there? Suggestions on places to eat? Sights to see? I appreciate it in advance rep will be given.
Breh I damn near wanna neg you.
You're catching ROBERT GLASPER
IN NEW YORK
AT CENTRAL PARK???

Is the show itself free?! :why: I been dying to catch him and Terrace Martin for years. Meanwhile this son of a bytch is actually completing the mission and got the nerve to ask for "thinga to do" :sadbron:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
1. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge.
2. Can't go wrong taking one of the boat tours.

Have fun!

Edit. Be careful taking a right when entering Brooklyn off the bridge. I was like.......yeah......I need to turn around.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Every NYC gets this question all the time, and i always respond 'Need way more info.'

What type of food do you enjoy? High end? More laid back?

Are you looking for touristy things? Or more cultured?

How long are yall in town for?

I wanna try high end and laid back. I'll be there 5 days. As far as attractions, probably more cultured but I'm open to anything.

Breh I damn near wanna neg you.
You're catching ROBERT GLASPER
IN NEW YORK
AT CENTRAL PARK???

Is the show itself free?! :why: I been dying to catch him and Terrace Martin for years. Meanwhile this son of a bytch is actually completing the mission and got the nerve to ask for "thinga to do" :sadbron:

:russ: it's not free, tix were like $35 a piece. I also just saw since I made the thread Ghostface is performing I think that Saturday, those tickets are free.