Headed to Japan in a few months, any promotions or shows to try and check out?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I don't know anything about Japanese wrestling, but if anyone is tapped in to the market there, I'd definitely like to know about specific events or promotions to check out.

I'll be out that way around mid October thru mid November.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know anything about Japanese wrestling, but if anyone is tapped in to the market there, I'd definitely like to know about specific events or promotions to check out.

I'll be out that way around mid October thru mid November.

NJPW or Stardom prolly your best bet. Stardom for women and NJPW for men. Not sure what shows go on during that time since NJPW Wrestle Kingdom which is like their WrestleMania is in early January. Not sure if you may be familiar with any of their rosters names, since they've lost some and they got some new people that haven't grown much exposure over in US.

I actually don't see anything on their schedule from that timeframe but maybe they add stuff at a later time, since the ones in January are the special events. I never been out there, would like to, so I only know about what I see on tv or read on the web. There's a Japanese wrestling thread that should be pinned. There might be some info from those guys who may know more. But just the experience of going out there and checking out a show should be fun.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
If you go to Tokyo check out the secret wrestling store. Pretty cool experience to find and get a shirt :manny: