Head wrap game

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I like to go to the fabric store and buy my own materials(joanns, micheals etc). It's cheaper that way. Plus more variety and you get it the length you want. Theres a thread in this section on wraps. I'll link it when I find it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I like to go to the fabric store and buy my own materials(joanns, micheals etc). It's cheaper that way. Plus more variety and you get it the length you want. Theres a thread in this section on wraps. I'll link it when I find it.
Thanks for actually responding and not ignoring my question auntie, you're always there for meeeeee :hug:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
They never stay on my head. Never. But I do put water and oil on my hair, tie it in a bun and wrap it. I use coconut mostly I use caster oil too. Castor seals the hair.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
They never stay on my head. Never. But I do put water and oil on my hair, tie it in a bun and wrap it. I use coconut mostly I use caster oil too. Castor seals the hair.
I think coconut oil weighs down my hair so I stopped using it, I got a spray bottle of castor argon and jojoba oil mixed with water. I heard emu oil is amazing for hair check it out. You shld get silk pillow cases too Rae

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You growing out your hair?

Joining team dreads? :blessed:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think coconut oil weighs down my hair so I stopped using it, I got a spray bottle of castor argon and jojoba oil mixed with water. I heard emu oil is amazing for hair check it out. You shld get silk pillow cases too Rae

I have a silk pillow case but I think I need a satin one. I had one when I had straight hair and it worked the silk doesn't seem to help.