He Popped a molly in his drink, HE.O.E.N.O.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
yall nikkas be careful out there :demonic:

Especially you latin papis :takedat:

A friend of mine came over who i have not seen in a while. he is very honest with me which is why i love him. he told me about how he hasnt had s*x with an actual gay and has been f*cking straight guys for about 7 months now. I told him how is that possible, mayb the guy was discreet or dl. He said no that they were 100% straight. He said he will put molly in there drinks and wait for the drug to kick in :whoa:

He told me about monday night he was driving around and saw this sexy latin dude walkin on the street and dude looked totally straight. He stopped next to dude and told him how he is from out of town and is looking for a particular apartment complex which alot of latin people live, so its most likely that dude lives there. :manny:

The guy told him he knows where it is and proceeded to give my friend directions. My friend started to act confused like he couldnt follow the directions or something. He then asked if the guy could show him where it is and he will take him back and he even offered him $20 dollars for his troubles. Yhe guy took the $20 and hopped in the car (im guessing he hopped in cos he was already going that way plus it was $20 just to basically drop him off at his own house and my friend looks and acts very innocent and harmless so dude probably didnt think anything) they started to drive off!!

He already had a Vodka bottle in the back seat already spiked with molly. He strategically place it where the latin guy was able to see it. The dude noticed the bottle and asked who got that bottle my friend said its his and asked if he wanted some .the dude said yea and reached for it in the back my friend said he can finish it cos he has two bottles anyways. The latin guy was happy to finish it. :sadbron:

[When the molly kicked in] My friend led him out the car and into the motel room.he already had his weed, poppers and lots and lots of lube ready and prepared in the room. He told me he laid dude on his stomach pulled his sweat pants off . . . :damn:

The rest of the story is FAR TOO GRAPHIC. But let this be a warning to you fellas - don't drink STRANGERS LIQUOR!!!

source: http://cdn.Mediafakeout.com/62633/s...raight-dudes-drinks-and-then-raping-them.html

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
379945_400609843380391_1091901996_n.png

:sadcam:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
It definitely was not Molly. I just came back from doing 2 weeks of coachella and I did my share of Molly's over the 6 days of partying. Even after doing multiple Molly's throughout a single night I'm never so gone to point a niqqa could rape and fuk me in the ass. Even when I'm peaking I'm way more under control then I would be drunk as fuk.

In others words that dude is using something else