He is educated, groomed, good looking but theres one catch

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
I AM NOT SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME.

A good friend is the beginning of the dating stage with this man she met off IG. I would post his IG but too many lurkers here and she's on his IG as well. After their date night, he was a little intoxicated and confided in her. He requested that she should wear a strap-on and fukk him. She was shocked but she said he was serious in that moment. Apparently, she is still talking to him because shes on his IG and she tells me he treats her right. Ladies, what would you do?

@The5thLetter @Jasmine20 @Paradise @Azul @GoldCoastSaint @Milk N Cookies @MoonGoddess @CinnaSlim @CinnamonTequila @Raava

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
No ma'am. We not doing no pegging.
:scust::gucci::scust:

I would end that with the quickness... And I would tell him the truth about why I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with him.

That's some crazy stuff... I'm nobody's beard.

Daps
I AM NOT SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON. THIS IS NOT ABOUT ME.

A good friend is the beginning of the dating stage with this man she met off IG. I would post his IG but too many lurkers here and she's on his IG as well. After their date night, he was a little intoxicated and confided in her. He requested that she should wear a strap-on and fukk him. She was shocked but she said he was serious in that moment. Apparently, she is still talking to him because shes on his IG and she tells me he treats her right. Ladies, what would you do?

@The5thLetter @Jasmine20 @Paradise @Azul @GoldCoastSaint @Milk N Cookies @MoonGoddess @CinnaSlim @CinnamonTequila @Raava

I would say he's DL but he's already letting her know he's BI

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
He's gay and if society as a whole (especially black society) would stop bring so homophobic, maybe gay men would feel free to live as they are instead of dragging down and wasting the time of unsuspecting women.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Question
You fukk boys need better reading comprehension skills. Where did I say that? :stopitslime:
Answer
maybe gay men would feel free to live as they are instead of dragging down and wasting the time of unsuspecting women.
I'm saying realistically women will get their time wasted either way. Salty ass.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He's gay and if society as a whole (especially black society) would stop bring so homophobic, maybe gay men would feel free to live as they are instead of dragging down and wasting the time of unsuspecting women.

Some of your fellow sistas down with that tho and don't think it's gay.

He wouldn't have said it if he never did it with a black woman before.:francis: