HBO's Band Of Brothers..

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:lawd:

Just started re-watching this series for like the 5th time, this shyt is criminally underrated..i know its a mini-series so people never bring it up when it comes to the best tv shows ever but damn, this show had some of the best acting/pacing/cast from a hbo show

damien lewis (main actor from homeland) nailed his role as richard winter..i aint no soldier but if i ever followed a man to war it would be that dude. Never noticed till now that tom hardy was in this skinny as fukk, al capone from boardwalk is in this, jimmy fallon has a cameo role, colin hanks, donnie whalberg, neil mcdonough, david shwimmer etc..

have any of ya watched this show? what ya think about it?..i never seen any topics on the coli or sohh about this so i thought id make one..

10/10 for me, if you havent seen it...check it out

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Man that episode when they was in the woods during winter and the Germans were dropping artillery bombs on them for weeks :wow:...i cant imagine living like that for a day, imagine being there for weeks!..everytime a bomb dropped they was scared it might be one of them next....this show was too powerful..:salute:

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished this :banderas:. Been watching it over last couple of weeks. Beautiful, beautiful film making :wow:

I've been replaying scenes and moments over in my head all week, shyt is damn inspirational

Blithe :wow: Dike :snoop: Captain Speirs :demonic:

I'm gonna have to buy the soundtrack too. That intro music with the photos :to:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Really was and is an amazing series. I remember watching it as a kid when it first aired in order and was blown away. I bought it on blue ray a little awhile back to watch from time to time and it's. :ahh:

I think it's called Pacific set during the Pacific Campaign is powerful too. Those guys really sacrificed everything.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Dam why is this thread so flabby? One of the best mini-series I've seen.

Fuk it gonna watch it again now :blessed:

Edit: Maybe someone move this to the film room?

Man that episode when they was in the woods during winter and the Germans were dropping artillery bombs on them for weeks :wow:...i cant imagine living like that for a day, imagine being there for weeks!..everytime a bomb dropped they was scared it might be one of them next....this show was too powerful..:salute:

The Breaking Point :damn: probably my favorite episode

Really was and is an amazing series. I remember watching it as a kid when it first aired in order and was blown away. I bought it on blue ray a little awhile back to watch from time to time and it's. :ahh:

I think it's called Pacific set during the Pacific Campaign is powerful too. Those guys really sacrificed everything.

I couldn't really get into the Pacific I don't know why.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love that Band of Brothers :wow:

I want Blu-Ray Band of Brothers collection but since they got HBOGO so why would I waste my $$$?...:patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i finally watched this about 2 years back.. i don't know if it was just how powerful the story was, or cause my sis passed a year before... but a brother dropped actual tears when they found the lt. at the hospital at the end. he literally went crazy in the woods, watching his men get blown up and killed. that was one of the best acting jobs i've ever seen

band-of-brothers-where-are-they-now-11.jpg