HBO documentary Mind over Murder (2022)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Anyone watching this?

The first episode is a slow buildup into a compelling crime story.

I don't even want to tell you what it is about. They set up the scene pretty quickly.

You know I don't fukk around with my recommendations. Watch this shyt. :birdman:

HBO documentary, true crime, weird shyt, weird shyt that happens in small towns, crazy cacs.

@Ciggavelli @MidniteJay you better get on this.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone watching this?

The first episode is a slow buildup into a compelling crime story.

I don't even want to tell you what it is about. They set up the scene pretty quickly.

You know I don't fukk around with my recommendations. Watch this shyt. :birdman:

HBO documentary, true crime, weird shyt, weird shyt that happens in small towns, crazy cacs.

@Ciggavelli @MidniteJay you better get on this.
I have it saved. I’m waiting until all episodes are out, then I’m watching. I’m looking forward to it

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
shyt was sick how they did her :snoop: I kinda zoned out near the end. Probably start it back over near the middle before I go to the next episode.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Just finished this. It's fukked up what happened to that woman but it's equally fukked up what happened to those six people. That cop, the psychologist, and the county attorney are pieces of shyt who should've went to prison for what they did. The whole county being butt hurt they gotta increase taxes for the lawsuit was :heh: "I didn't do anything, I shouldn't have to pay that" :mjcry: