Hawaii.....Anybody Been Before?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Wanna go see my trojans lay the smackdown on them candy ass jabronis in a few weeks. Gonna have to drop about 2k at least :patrice: Whats the best places to stay, visit, bytches :shaq:, etc?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanna go see my trojans lay the smackdown on them candy ass jabronis in a few weeks. Gonna have to drop about 2k at least :patrice: Whats the best places to stay, visit, bytches :shaq:, etc?

lived there for 3 yrs....

here ya go:

1. where to stay: only one choice really....waikiki...book your room now...

2. places to see: youre flying into oahu...so i would take a couple hours and drive around the island and just sight see...if youre into surfing/beaches the north side of the island is the place to go, also check out diamond head...if your pockets can handle it, go to maui...lots of toursity shyt there...good beaches too....go to the big island if youre into nature...the volcano is there...beaches everywhere...its fukking hawaii bruh

3. broads :shaq:: all 4 branches of the military are there...my experience is that the best looking ones are in the airforce...army a close 2nd...anyway all the clubs are in downtown waikiki, so thats where you'll run into'em...if you like filipino and japanese women...you'll be in heaven...its filled with them...might as well get it out your head about the sexy full blooded 'hawaiian' women...there are few of them left...the samoans have bred most of them out...

hope this helps....

ask me anything else you wanna know

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Been twice, first time I hated it, second time I loved it.

If you into clubs then Zanza Bar :whew: that's where you wanna be. I've never seen a club that packed and every female you walk pass is a 8 or above, I'm talk baaaaaad bytches :whoo:

If you into strip clubs then you wanna check out this one spot called 919 or something like that, they have this one famous stripper named Nala that everybody knows about, this broad is :ohlawd::banderas::whew::whoo::patrice::takedat: Status all the way, she took all of my money and 4 homies I was wit

Check out a Luau too, they're pretty fun, I went to Germain's and it was a good show wit some good as food and didn't cost that much

Last edited: