having to socialize unappreciation!!!! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
this is what happens when you don't do anything but spend all your time posting on the coli and going to work!:damn::mjcry:
my social anxiety has never been this bad before, I gotta be at this party all night, too!! :damn::damn:
pls tell me I'm not the only one who goes through this shyt :to:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So just go out then! :russ:

Nah, but my life is well balance. You need to have the mental and physical approach when it comes to eliminating anxiety. I work, go to school, work out, spend time with the fam, party a little, coli fukkery, studying, sleeping, rinse and repeat. :francis:

btw-
you'll open that box for us soon. :pachaha:, when that time comes, I'll give u the :pachaha:look, when you make a thread about men. you'll join the dark side.:birdman:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have social anxiety, I just hate talking :russ: I'm a bit of a misanthropist though

Word? So if I were to talk to u, you'll just ignore mi, and you wouldn't make any eye contact with mi? :mjcry:

Even if my mouthpiece is on point? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
So just go out then! :russ:

Nah, but my life is well balance. You need to have the mental and physical approach when it comes to eliminating anxiety. I work, go to school, work out, spend time with the fam, party a little, coli fukkery, studying, sleeping, rinse and repeat. :francis:

btw-
you'll open that box for us soon. :pachaha:, when that time comes, I'll give u the :pachaha:look, when you make a thread about men. you'll join the dark side.:birdman:
yeah, I'm a mess so I'm not good at balancing
if it were up to me, I'd be at home watching anime and Cut Throat kitchen all day in bed :mjcry:
still no nikkas:mjpls: