having to quit smokin cuz u need a job unappreaciation

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
yea its fukkin sucks i been smokin for about 3 years strait everyday i just lost my job now i gotta put a cap on my spending habits its sum olebullshyt

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
cigarettes? roll your own it's mad hipster but fukk it it's 4 bucks for 50 cigarettes worth of tobacco

weed.......uhh good luck i guess just be happy it's not something you're gunna be fiending for like THAT

I believe the thread isn't about piss tests but he has no moedollaz to spend on smoking

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
ima have to get a job soon and im skurred about this

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
At this stage now :to: I smoked over the weekend but its back to being sober.. I make my own ends but I want a career too :win:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
cigarettes? roll your own it's mad hipster but fukk it it's 4 bucks for 50 cigarettes worth of tobacco

weed.......uhh good luck i guess just be happy it's not something you're gunna be fiending for like THAT

I believe the thread isn't about piss tests but he has no moedollaz to spend on smoking

:what: Wtf does this have to do with him getting a job?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i stopped back in march, it don't even feel that long but i am ready to find somethin new so i can smoke again... my main worry though is what if i find somethin where its random/periodic drug testin :why: