Having the coli while in college appreciation

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Being in a college surrounded by nothing but white people can be a bit discouraging. Thankfully, I've had the coli to keep me sane.

I'm one of the few black people in all my classes and probably one of the few black people in the whole school. Don't get me wrong, I think there are beautiful women of all races and I'm all for interracial dating IF both parties genuinely love each other... but I'm not trying to date out of my race. I haven't found the right sista yet but best believe I'm lookin :noah:

The curly head goddesses thread keeps me motivated :to:
:pacspit: @ Canada for not having a large abundance of chocolate hunnies

Without the coli I would probably get suckered into dating one of these wack white broads outchyea.

Thank you coli :blessed::blessed:

Sometimes we need to take a step back and appreciate what we have before it's gone

:blessed:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Honestly there were like 3 black people in my first year program, I wanted to die. One was :mjpls: and the other was so hood, we got into a fight and she's intimidating. :sadcam:

:damn: I wish I had it back then :(

Edit: @King Sol, which school if you don't mind sharing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being in a college surrounded by nothing but white people can be a bit discouraging. Thankfully, I've had the coli to keep me sane.

I'm one of the few black people in all my classes and probably one of the few black people in the whole school. Don't get me wrong, I think there are beautiful women of all races and I'm all for interracial dating IF both parties genuinely love each other... but I'm not trying to date out of my race. I haven't found the right sista yet but best believe I'm lookin :noah:

Without the coli I would probably get suckered into dating one of these wack white broads outchyea.

Sometimes we need to take a step back and appreciate what we have before it's gone

So....instead of smashing horny white college students, you are wasting your time looking for piff in JBO?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Honestly there were like 3 black people in my first year program, I wanted to die. One was :mjpls: and the other was so hood, we got into a fight and she's intimidating. :sadcam:

:damn: I wish I had it back then :(

Edit: @King Sol, which school if you don't mind sharing?

I'ma be hush on where I go since people in class have seen me on the coli before. Don't want them to see what I been sayin about white people... :mjpls:

It's in Ottawa though :krs:
It could be an English or French school.. I speak both :steviej:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Coli life

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh