Having "secret friends" in a relationship...

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
Now almost every relationship that i've been in, I've had a "secret" female friend or two that I was cool with that I just couldnt let my girl know about, simply because either 1) she was better looking or 2) I just enjoyed spending time with her more :youngsabo:. My boss was also recently telling me that he's been married for 20 years and hes got a secret female friend that he goes out to dinner with every once in a while and while she wants to fukk, he justs sees it as a platonic friendship. Anyone else in a relationship have "secret friends"?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now almost every relationship that i've been in, I've had a "secret" female friend or two that I was cool with that I just couldnt let my girl know about, simply because either 1) she was better looking or 2) I just enjoyed spending time with her more :youngsabo:. My boss was also recently telling me that he's been married for 20 years and hes got a secret female friend that he goes out to dinner with every once in a while and while she wants to fukk, he justs sees it as a platonic friendship. Anyone else in a relationship have "secret friends"?

those secret friends help keep your game tight...and your girl on her toes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If she's a "secret" friend then its not platonic. If there was nothing going on there would be nothing to hide.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never thought of this but i've had a lot :ld:

my girl is not the same, even when we broke up for a bit she was tellin me who she was talking to voluntarily :manny:

some ppl are just trife and some ppl arent