Having A Kid Sick Unappreciation Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man i just got off of tinychat with my fellow Coli members enjoying myself and i come to find out my daughter threw up everywhere while she was asleep and it freaked me out cuz it was in her sleep she could of choked to death :sadbron:

She got a slight fever and looks all sad and shyt NO SCHOOL FOR HER

hate seeing any of my kids sick though burns my soul and makes me sad to see my kids sick

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
get over it breh, thats life

kids die everyday b

:pacspit: whether u a troll or not GTFO my thread with that damn mentality some things aren't meant to be funny or say STUPID shyt ABOUT and THIS IS ONE OF EM :fight:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Man that has to be the scariest thing in the world. Let her stay home and drink Ginger Ale.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:pacspit: whether u a troll or not GTFO my thread with that damn mentality some things aren't meant to be funny or say STUPID shyt ABOUT and THIS IS ONE OF EM :fight:

u selfish piece of shyt "my kids"...."I hate to see MY kids sick"

all the while there are millions of kids sitting up in hospitals with terminal illnesses that you don't give a fukk about at the moment. You ain't stressing over the millions of sick children, you aren't donating money to them, yet u want sympathy for YOUR kids over a lil fukkin cold? :merchant:

I STILL wake up and get teary eyed thinking bout that lil shorty with Leukemia that 50 cent donated blood too, 12 years old and now she's in a coffin at this very moment b :to:
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/11/02/1...y-rihanna-50-cent-loses-battle-with-leukemia/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon_Tavarez

fuk makes ur kids more special than them?

:wtf:

stop being so fukkin self centered, fuk yo kids nikka

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea the worst part hasnt even hit you yet....that illness is bout to spread. kids bounce back pretty easily. adults on the other hand...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea the worst part hasnt even hit you yet....that illness is bout to spread. kids bounce back pretty easily. adults on the other hand...

trust me i know i got 3 of them i know another one gonna get it soon enough :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
u selfish piece of shyt "my kids"...."I hate to see MY kids sick"

all the while there are millions of kids sitting up in hospitals with terminal illnesses that you don't give a fukk about at the moment. You ain't stressing over the millions of sick children, you aren't donating money to them, yet u want sympathy for YOUR kids over a lil fukkin cold? :merchant:

I STILL wake up and get teary eyed thinking bout that lil shorty with Leukemia that 50 cent donated blood too, 12 years old and now she's in a coffin at this very moment b :to:
11-Year-Old

Shannon Tavarez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fuk makes ur kids more special than them?

:wtf:

stop being so fukkin self centered, fuk yo kids nikka

:rudy: