Have you noticed that bothsiders only call pro dem posters/brehs shills but never pro maga/trump factions

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Not only do bothsiders only reserve the disparaging term for pro dem brehs but they often
go out of their way to defend pro trump black celebrities and influencers like Mayweather,lil wayne,kanye,50 cent,ice cube,tariq nasheed etc

what are these pro maga celebs doing if not shilling for the gop yet the criticism only ever heads in one direction, I wonder why

It's almost like majority of bothsiders aren't really all that neutral afterall and have an elephant shaped ulterior motive:sas1:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm more concerned about the rhetoric towards black immigrants at this point tell you the truth

Further exposing their agendas. I thought bothsiders were pro black. why would you ever take the side of the gop on an issue over your fellow black people (yes every melanated person is black i.e haitians,africans,afro latinas etc)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
As far as Celebs for trump I don't think nikkas on here be knowing who most them people are and the maga celebs nikkas do know they all got something wrong with them and/or are like C list celebrities you wouldn't care about either way even if it was for your party.

Like Hulk Hogan? Who the fukk cares?
Amber Rose? She got a damn tattoo on her forhead.
Lil Pump? Nobody listens to him.
Kodak Black? nikka probably don't even vote and got a drug problem.
Mike Tyson? Like this nikka not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Then Kanye West gets made fun of all the time. nikka been cancelled like 30 times already.

Those all these celebs I know. The celebs at the Republican convention nikkas don't really know like that in my honest opinion.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
All the openly maga people got banned to my knowledge.

When Uncle Hotep was on here nikkas would argue with dude too and clown him.
These the same shillbrehs that thought the media trying to get Joe Biden out the way was a right wing conspiracy. Now they're making up Republican posters in their heads.:mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
These the same shillbrehs that thought the media trying to get Joe Biden out the way was a right wing conspiracy. :mjlol:
Yeah idk mayne as far as posters I would argue the opposite. Maga posters get the boot. It's a lower tolerance for them nikkas.

@Rell Lauren and @Uncle Hotep are banned

@North of Death is currently bushed.

I got North upset one day when he said he was from Orlando and I think he was really from Apopka or something Lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah idk mayne as far as posters I would argue the opposite. Maga posters get the boot. It's a lower tolerance for them nikkas.

I got North upset one day when he said he was from Orlando and I think he was really from Apopka or something Lol.
Often they also go full retard. Which is why they get the boot. It's almost like the right is making people radicalized :lupe:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

I don't think anyone pretending MAGA brehs don't get heat from posters who recognize both political wings of white supremacy is posting in a serious manner. It's some weird trolling. I think maybe 1 or 2 might be that stupid, but every other one is just trolling. It's weird.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nobody wanna come out and say they support Trump and this current iteration of the GOP so it's better for them to go the "bothsides" route...

How does that help their ultimate goal?

Because if you follow politics, higher turnout means the Democrats are likely winning. There's more registered Democrats and independents who lean liberal than any other coalition.

So their attempts on here are to paint Democrats as "the same" in hopes that people will just not vote... and become apathetic.

Daps
Not only do bothsiders only reserve the disparaging term for pro dem brehs but they often
go out of their way to defend pro trump black celebrities and influencers like Mayweather,lil wayne,kanye,50 cent,ice cube,tariq nasheed etc

what are these pro maga celebs doing if not shilling for the gop yet the criticism only ever heads in one direction, I wonder why

It's almost like majority of bothsiders aren't really all that neutral afterall and have an elephant shaped ulterior motive:sas1:
One of them have already responded here.. :sas2: