Have you heard of the murderous thot with Masonic ties, who shot her ex because he dumped her? The senseless murder of David Carter

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There something really unsettling about shooting someone while their asleep. Murder is bad enough, but there's something really haunting about going to bed full of anticipation about what the next day holds, your plans, things you're looking forward to do or experience, then never waking up.

She is still on the run!

551721_1

Rest in Paradise

551720_1

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I thought this was about the judge that shot her man in the head for breaking up with him, then told him he shot himself when he woke up.

This woman hasn’t been found in 5 years???

Contrarian

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen this on the ID channel.

Feels like ages since I watched that channel. I get most of my true crime from YouTube channels. I feel like youtubers tend to cover more fringe and obscure cases, (not this one in particular), but generally.

I thought this was about the judge that shot her man in the head for breaking up with him, then told him he shot himself when he woke up.

This woman hasn’t been found in 5 years???

Yeah, she's still on the run. She more than likely changed her identity and got plastic surgery by now.

If you have enough resources and connections you can get away with a lot.

It's a scummy, selfish thing she did. She left a young man without his father. It's not like this guy was abusive or mistreated her.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Feels like ages since I watched that channel. I get most of my true crime from YouTube channels. I feel like youtubers tend to cover more fringe and obscure cases, (not this one in particular), but generally.

Yeah, she's still on the run. She more than likely changed her identity and got plastic surgery by now.

If you have enough resources and connections you can get away with a lot.

It's a scummy, selfish thing she did. She left a young man without his father. It's not like this guy was abusive or mistreated her.
Yt mafukkas cover the same cases other YT channels cover with WAY less detail than what the ID channel provides.