Have you ever taken a vacation/trip by yourself before?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
No im not forever alone i got a small crew of friends but my next big trip none of them wanna go on and im not gonna not go because of some broke/cheap rather stay at home a$$holes. Life is too short and im entering my late 20's i gotta make shyt happen its not gonna come to me.

I never went on a vacation/trip by myself but im looking at the pros and cons and it may be a sick ass thing to go solo. I can move at my own pace and meet new people on the trip. Do what i want, eat when and what i want and overall just do my thing. The last few trips ive taken ive went with 1 other person and it was straight but a couple weeks with 1 other person kind gets old and the whole time you both have to do things to accommodate each other. But its also good to have people you know with you in case some things happen or you need help. Plus its better to have someone with you for nightlife purposes.

What are your thoughts on taking a couple week trip to the other side of the world solo?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I've done it, only got one life Breh. Don't spend it waiting on other people.

thats what i realized and im not waiting. im going no matter what and actually look forward to the adventure.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thats what i realized and im not waiting. im going no matter what and actually look forward to the adventure.

That's the best way to describe it, an adventure. Test your limits, go out, have fun, take in the essence, leave with new friends. :stylin:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
I'm scared to go alone. But I been wanting to visit some places. NYC especially... Might be dangerous for a chick, tho.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm scared to go alone. But I been wanting to visit some places. NYC especially... Might be dangerous for a chick, tho.

scaryblackdude.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how was that? Brazil is on my list of places to go but compared to other trips ive researched its a hell of alot more money like a couple G's more than most places

It was alright by the time i went alone I had known folks there so I was good. If you are going alone I would stick to the tourists spots and dont deviate, there is plenty enough to do on the strip where you dont have to go far to find what you are looking for