Have You Ever Snitched Or Know Anybody That Has?

sglove

Rookie
Daps
Nope..i find it much more entertaining to know information that I aint suppose to and see who wins and loses...:lolbron::obama:mua ha ha....plus I don't believe in snitchin..fo what:stopitslime:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
its worse when the snitch is an informant. they are pieces of weak shyt who cant do their own bid and try to get others to do it for them...
i :pacspit: on all of them

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I could light this thread up w/some piffery & real nikka tales since I've actually been about that life, been around it, and and faced the consequences (4 years, w/27 suspended) of such...But I suppose on a board full of fukk nikkas who'd scream :duck: and Cac ass Caccity rosy cheeked Cacs just thirsting to be given the game, I'll have to marinate on this one... :patrice:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I could light this thread up w/some piffery & real nikka tales since I've actually been about that life, been around it, and and faced the consequences (4 years, w/27 suspended) of such...But I suppose on a board full of fukk nikkas who'd scream :duck: and Cac ass Caccity rosy cheeked Cacs just thirsting to be given the game, I'll have to marinate on this one... :patrice:

It is a bunch of square ass nikkas on here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive been snitched on when i was 17 and arrested for cc fraud

ive never snitched on anyone though :manny:, but I would if i saw a crime being committed:jawalrus: