Have you ever seriously contemplated committing a dangerous and very serious crime?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'd never do anything cause I don't want to end up being locked up with a bunch of Fleece Johnsons but I'd be lying if I said I never thought of doing something that could get you locked up in a max sec. prison

The Surgeon

Rookie
Daps
yes. armed robbery. however im too much of a p*ssy to pull it off. and i dont wanna go to prison. i aint bout that life, but on the internet, im definately bout that lie

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yes after my brother got shot

yoPiA.jpg

:sadcam:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yeah most def.

Sometimes I walkind down a street and wanting to punch some random people in the face.
Also breaking and entering.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have contemplated doing a lot of shyt. I say that since I'm around people that has actually done everything under the sun. Sometimes they get away, sometimes they don't. Some come up with some ideas that sound good, but just isn't worth me losing my freedom. But I have contemplated a lot of shyt in my past. Hell, someone came up to me last week about hitting a lick on some shyt. It sounded good but, :rudy:

A

A Friend of The People

Honestly I should be locked away for a while by now. Atleast 30+ years. Luckily I changed my life around before I got caught. Sometimes I still look over my shoulder wondering if the feds are coming for me off some old shyt...