Have you ever re-fell in love with an ex?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It's happening to me :lupe:

IDK what to do brehs...we are "dating" again and talking a lot more. :lupe:

We re-connected last month and we spent two glorious weekends together :noah:

These other bishes aint on her level, not even my former pawg :noah:

i want her to teleport to me right now :noah:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mFVQAOL3nQ[/ame]

and she is a BLACK WOMAN :blessed:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You're lucky breh. I have 7 exes and only fell back in love with one. I'm still in love with another. Everyone always says once it's over it's over. I think that's bullshyt. shyt, the second time around you know what to do and what not to do. Unless I got cheated on I'd give my ex a second chance. :manny:

And if she bad she bad. :myman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're lucky breh. I have 7 exes and only fell back in love with one. I'm still in love with another. Everyone always says once it's over it's over. I think that's bullshyt. shyt, the second time around you know what to do and what not to do. Unless I got cheated on I'd give my ex a second chance. :manny:

And if she bad she bad. :myman:

The break helped me realize she is the truly one one for me...I hurt her so much but Im ready to fully commit now :lupe:

its so scary but i when im at the club or bar, all i wanna do is cuddle her and watch movies :simp:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The break helped me realize she is the truly one one for me...I hurt her so much but Im ready to fully commit now :lupe:

its so scary but i when im at the club or bar, all i wanna do is cuddle her and watch movies :simp:

My nikka I feel you right now. Chicks hitting me up trying to get with me and I'm just like "No. fukk you. I only want her. I don't give a fukk. She'll always be my baby."

Super simp shyt but it's hard for me to fall in love now. When I was younger I was a super romantic, simp. I'd buy gifts, engagement rings, the whole 9. I grew up and learned from that. I got colder. I said I'd never fall in love again and for 3+ years I didn't. I took love completely out of my heart for good... until.

So if I (present day) like a chick enough to fall in love it's really hard for me to fall out of love.

You feel me? You have to be special as fukk for me to fall for you. If she was special enough to fall for unless she cheated on me I'll still love her. Even if she lied and hurt me I'd give her that second chance eventually.

People make mistakes breh. Don't let the fact that she's your ex cloud that. No one is perfect but I believe people can make each other perfect.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
they are exes for a reason fukk trying to reconnect with them:manny:

:lupe: at the @DarlingNikki dap

and my situation is weird...we were like always talking even when not official....its just something about us that never dies out, man no matter how hard I try :wow2: :wow:

I can't help it ... and yes ... fukk exes but we all that one girl that we love no matter what :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

My nikka I feel you right now. Chicks hitting me up trying to get with me and I'm just like "No. fukk you. I only want her. I don't give a fukk. She'll always be my baby."

Super simp shyt but it's hard for me to fall in love now. When I was younger I was a super romantic, simp. I'd buy gifts, engagement rings, the whole 9. I grew up and learned from that. I got colder. I said I'd never fall in love again and for 3+ years I didn't. I took love completely out of my heart for good... until.

So if I (present day) like a chick enough to fall in love it's really hard for me to fall out of love.

You feel me? You have to be special as fukk for me to fall for you. If she was special enough to fall for unless she cheated on me I'll still love her. Even if she lied and hurt me I'd give her that second chance eventually.

People make mistakes breh. Don't let the fact that she's your ex cloud that. No one is perfect but I believe people can make each other perfect.

my nikka pouring his heart out :wow:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: at taking advice from virgins and nikkas who never leave the pc.

coli full of clowns i swear.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
my nikka pouring his heart out :wow:

It's whatever homie. I'm moving on, but I still think about her sometimes. :yeshrug: Ultimately I hate myself for thinking about her because I know she doesn't think about me and never cared about me. Chasing illusions. That's all she was. Life goes on.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I recent fall back in love with my girl after being numb for like 2 years. How did it happen? I have no clue...

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps

:wow: preach breh

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
:lupe: at the @DarlingNikki dap

and my situation is weird...we were like always talking even when not official....its just something about us that never dies out, man no matter how hard I try :wow2: :wow:

I can't help it ... and yes ... fukk exes but we all that one girl that we love no matter what :youngsabo:
:no:can't relate once we done its fukk her and I move on

Last edited by a moderator: