Have you ever passed out on a date?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I had a girl pick me up for our date cause I planed to get drunk. so we went out and i was killin long island ice teas. i kept goin and goin, I eventually passed out at the bar. her and the workers had to carry me out. I then puked in her car

:win::win:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
didn't happen to me but my friend was on xanax and he was chillin with a broad he says things are going good his hand is on her leg and the next thing he knows he is getting woken up by her saying "are you serious?" and getting up and walking off

havoc00

Pro
Daps
didn't happen to me but my friend was on xanax and he was chillin with a broad he says things are going good his hand is on her leg and the next thing he knows he is getting woken up by her saying "are you serious?" and getting up and walking off

:leon:

Daps
Big booty Jamaican bytch asked me to prom. I kindly curved her because I didnt want to go period.

Daps
the fukk this has to do with anything?

:merchant:

:pachaha: my bad I thought the thread said have u ever passed ON a date. Only time I passed out was when me and my ex got high together and I was super tired so I fell asleep when she was giving me head. Lol she never let me hear the end of it.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:pachaha: my bad I thought the thread said have u ever passed ON a date. Only time I passed out was when me and my ex got high together and I was super tired so I fell asleep when she was giving me head. Lol she never let me hear the end of it.

I forgive u sir

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Hell yea was drinking Goose and amsterdam gin playing cards at my girls ppl's crib. My ass done spilled some Gin and Cranberry juice on her mama white carpet :ohmy: and blamed it on her lil sister :shaq:

All I remember is rolling up a blunt well trying to but my ass threw the weed out the window instead of the blunt guts :dwillhuh: passed out in the backseat with my head in my girl lap. They had to keep stopping I threw up like 3 times out the car door in the burger king parking lot :laugh:

Good times :yes:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a girl pick me up for our date cause I planed to get drunk. so we went out and i was killin long island ice teas. i kept goin and goin, I eventually passed out at the bar. her and the workers had to carry me out. I then puked in her car

:win::win:

nah but i passed out once while fuccking an older woman once :laugh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
well, not because i was drunk. one time i did doze a little while we were watching this movie. it wasn't my fault though, i only slept for about two hours the night before...