Have you ever or anyone you known ever tried to save a girl.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
We all know the phrase can't turn a hoe into a house wife. But I imagine there are a lot of wives out there who were once formally hoes or still up to their old trick unbeknownst to their spouse:sadcam:. i honestly believe someone who is secure within themselves would have no problem dealing with a woman with a checkered past. but me myself im too inexperienced to ever give my heart to a smut/former smut. Share your stories brehs. have you or anyone youve known ever tried to :cape: a known hoe? how did it work out? would u ever try it again?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
We all know the phrase can't turn a hoe into a house wife. But I imagine there are a lot of wives out there who were once formally hoes or still up to their old trick unbeknownst to their spouse:sadcam:. i honestly believe someone who is secure within themselves would have no problem dealing with a woman with a checkered past. but me myself im too inexperienced to ever give my heart to a smut/former smut. Share your stories brehs. have you or anyone youve known ever tried to :cape: a known hoe? how did it work out? would u ever try it again?

Its not about security, its about self preservation and ultimately the success of my offspring. I DON'T have a checkered past, why should I expend any of my resources trying to save someone who does? I don't have any obligations to a female that is not my mother or my sisters. It is our responsibility to our future offspring to secure the most viable option for mating, how am I gonna look my future kid in his (Yes, n*gga, boys only :ufdup:) eyes knowing I failed him in this regard? :ld:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
MY HOMIE SAVED MY OLD JUMPOFF. I WAS ON THE TAIL END OF HER BECAUSE SHE ONLY LIKED MY CAR AND I WAS JUST SMASHING OFF THE STRENGTH. WELL ONE DAY ALL MY HOMIES HANGING OUT AND HE PULLED UP ON HIS MOTORCYCLE WITH HER ON THE BACK AND LOOKING AT ME LIKE :youngsabo: ALL MY HOMIES ARE BASICALLY :dahell: SO SHE WALKS UP TO ME AND LIKE "YEA ME AND HIM GO TOGETHER NOW SO WE CANT KICK IT" WE ALL STARTED :russ: FROM THAT DAY ON EVERYTIME MY BOYS WOULD HANG OUT HED BRING HER AND THEY WOULD BE HOLDING HANDS WE ALL JUST :stopitslime: PROBABLY A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT HE COMES BACK AROUND US SAYING THEY BROKE UP BECAUSE HE CAUGHT HER SMASHING HIS ROOMMATE :pachaha:HE WAS TELLING US THE STORY HE WAS :to: WE ALL JUST :ufdup::umad::deadrose:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
MY HOMIE SAVED MY OLD JUMPOFF. I WAS ON THE TAIL END OF HER BECAUSE SHE ONLY LIKED MY CAR AND I WAS JUST SMASHING OFF THE STRENGTH. WELL ONE DAY ALL MY HOMIES HANGING OUT AND HE PULLED UP ON HIS MOTORCYCLE WITH HER ON THE BACK AND LOOKING AT ME LIKE :youngsabo: ALL MY HOMIES ARE BASICALLY :dahell: SO SHE WALKS UP TO ME AND LIKE "YEA ME AND HIM GO TOGETHER NOW SO WE CANT KICK IT" WE ALL STARTED :russ: FROM THAT DAY ON EVERYTIME MY BOYS WOULD HANG OUT HED BRING HER AND THEY WOULD BE HOLDING HANDS WE ALL JUST :stopitslime: PROBABLY A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT HE COMES BACK AROUND US SAYING THEY BROKE UP BECAUSE HE CAUGHT HER SMASHING HIS ROOMMATE :pachaha:HE WAS TELLING US THE STORY HE WAS :to: WE ALL JUST :ufdup::umad::deadrose:

This whole story is :russ:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
my husband saved me, it was so sweet, we met after chatting online in an aol chatroom yrs ago. i was taking applications for a bf after my divorce and he was the only one to actually fill it out and send it back. we started out me braiding his hair and he would come erry monday to get his hair braided. then we took it further and we have been together ever since. and i have had many opportunities to go back to my hoiesh ways but his love has kept me faithful all these yrs.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Does saving only apply to hoes? I tried to save my ex girl but she died this past weekend so i guess I didn't .......

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I've done it before when I was mad young :wow:
She was half black/puerto rican, long jet black hair, with that brazilianish bronze complexion :ahh:
She stayed around the block from me and everytime I walked down her block she would attack me. But I would never really feed back into it because too many ninjas from that block were always around and about glaring and the whole nine, and me not knowing her, or them, and not being from that block, well I always just did the wise thing and just :youngsabo: at her advances and kept it moving.
Well as you could imagine (and as she obviously very well knew) there's only so many times a man can resist such an easily accessible delectable temptation as she appeared to be before giving into it, and one night I did just that. After a few times earlier that day of deliberately walking past her crib I found myself standing there talking to her on her steps that night, then in her living room, then in her basement smashing. Spent the night and everything :snoop: I only came with one condom so around like 2am I had to run to the corner store and get some more. Mannn I was feeling myself so hard because I had finally smashed that I was walking past them cats on her block, at 2 in the morning, with a f**k yall stroll like :win:
Ended up being a regular over there for the next 3 days, smashing, hugged up, booed up, and proud.
Then, later on during that final night that I'd been on my way over there I luckily ended up being given the spill on her hoeish ways :ohhh: .. One of my sister's friends had peeped me over there, heard them dudes clowning me for the past 3 days, and couldn't take it anymore and told my sister the run down on the girl, and of course my sister in turn told me. I was devastated :dead:
But it was more from the embarrassment of parading up and down to and from her crib, sitting outside with her, being clowned. I really thought I liked her too. When I heard everything about her I just cut her off. It was like she already knew the routine and had been threw it a million times because she never looked for me or asked me why I just disappeared or nothing. It was just like 'oh well who's next?' as far as she was concerned :manny:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I've done it before when I was mad young :wow:
She was half black/puerto rican, long jet black hair, with that brazilianish bronze complexion :ahh:
She stayed around the block from me and everytime I walked down her block she would attack me. But I would never really feed back into it because too many ninjas from that block were always around and about glaring and the whole nine, and me not knowing her, or them, and not being from that block, well I always just did the wise thing and just :youngsabo: at her advances and kept it moving.
Well as you could imagine (and as she obviously very well knew) there's only so many times a man can resist such an easily accessible delectable temptation as she appeared to be before giving into it, and one night I did just that. After a few times earlier that day of deliberately walking past her crib I found myself standing there talking to her on her steps that night, then in her living room, then in her basement smashing. Spent the night and everything :snoop: I only came with one condom so around like 2am I had to run to the corner store and get some more. Mannn I was feeling myself so hard because I had finally smashed that I was walking past them cats on her block, at 2 in the morning, with a f**k yall stroll like :win:
Ended up being a regular over there for the next 3 days, smashing, hugged up, booed up, and proud.
Then, later on during that final night that I'd been on my way over there I luckily ended up being given the spill on her hoeish ways :ohhh: .. One of my sister's friends had peeped me over there, heard them dudes clowning me for the past 3 days, and couldn't take it anymore and told my sister the run down on the girl, and of course my sister in turn told me. I was devastated :dead:
But it was more from the embarrassment of parading up and down to and from her crib, sitting outside with her, being clowned. I really thought I liked her too. When I heard everything about her I just cut her off. It was like she already knew the routine and had been threw it a million times because she never looked for me or asked me why I just disappeared or nothing. It was just like 'oh well who's next?' as far as she was concerned :manny:

MAN WE NEED DETAILS :wtb:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my husband saved me, it was so sweet, we met after chatting online in an aol chatroom yrs ago. i was taking applications for a bf after my divorce and he was the only one to actually fill it out and send it back. we started out me braiding his hair and he would come erry monday to get his hair braided. then we took it further and we have been together ever since. and i have had many opportunities to go back to my hoiesh ways but his love has kept me faithful all these yrs.

Your Admitting To Being A Ho?

Please ExplainWhy You Thought You Were Such A Thing

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I think most of us have....thats all part of the learning process. When you're young you got inexperienced eyes, and immature emotions --- then you grow and figure out what you will and wont accept from a woman, and what you ultimately want. More importantly, when you're young you just horny as hell, and you're willing to look past a damn semi about to hit you, just to get them panties.

Learn through mistakes. Gotta crack some eggs to make an omelet.