Have you ever had to be saved?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing comes to mind for me but let it be known, whenever I have to go to someone’s rescue whether it be a bench press or squat too ambitious, I feel like a super hero, and feel that we became best friends.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
captain-save-a-hoe-captain-save-em.gif

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nothing comes to mind for me but let it be known, whenever I have to go to someone’s rescue whether it be a bench press or squat too ambitious, I feel like a super hero, and feel that we became best friends.

Hate when folks try to "help" you and you didn't need it.

Years ago, I missed a light-ass rep on bench doing 10x10 (GVT) training to failure and some goofy cac bish ran over like I was on fire. :gucci:

If you don't take your weak, CrossZumbaFitting ass the fukk on. :camby:

I don't bother saving randoms in the gym (or even try and drop knowledge to newbs like that) and I don't want muhfukkers "saving" me either. Let me die bytch. If I don't dap you up on the way in, Imma just :unimpressed: stare at you if you get stuck in the bottom of the rack or squeezed under the bar on bench. :yeshrug:

Next person that runs over on some superhero shyt better actually be bulletproof. :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate when folks try to "help" you and you didn't need it.

Years ago, I missed a light-ass rep on bench doing 10x10 (GVT) training to failure and some goofy cac bish ran over like I was on fire. :gucci:

If you don't take your weak, CrossZumbaFitting ass the fukk on. :camby:

I don't bother saving randoms in the gym (or even try and drop knowledge to newbs like that) and I don't want muhfukkers "saving" me either. Let me die bytch. If I don't dap you up on the way in, Imma just :unimpressed: stare at you if you get stuck in the bottom of the rack or squeezed under the bar on bench. :yeshrug:

Next person that runs over on some superhero shyt better actually be bulletproof. :demonic:

This has got to be unchecked mental illness :damn:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
No you’re not breh. I swear. I was once an entire demon to women. But I got better man. I used to be the man to just dog women cuz my first girl friend cheated on me bro, but I found love man. I really did. A healing spirit.

:scust:

You sound soft as hell ITT. :dame: Keep that hero complex away from me in the gym or you finna have problems. :birdman: