Have you ever gotten drunk with your parents and start hearing their war stories?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im not talking about you drinking in their presence or vice versa. Im talking about these moos getting together with THEIR old friends jamming to music from THEIR era and you tag along and drink along as these old fools drink themselves into oblivion and tell their war stories.

I just witnessed this and I dont think I will ever see my mom in the same way again. :lupe:

So im in Haiti this week and last night we're at my aunts house and a bunch of their old friends come by. Mind you' im 34 and everyone else in the place except for 2 people my age, could be my mom or grandma.We're all chilling on the balcony drinking rum and champagne and one of these old ladies (who walked in on a WALKER) starts telling about old school parties they had in the 60s. So she is telling a story about this place they used to party at back in the 60's and this, This brawd turns to my aunt and goes

• OldLady - i wonder what ever happened to that other girl you brought there with us that passed out drunk in the car. What was her name again <auntsName>?
  • My Aunt - Oh.. that was my little sister, <momsName>. She's staring right at you
The lady looks in my moms direction :ohmy:
  • OldLady - That was you??? OMG i didnt recognize you! Last time I saw you was at club <soAndSO> in like 1969 and blah blah blah

So they go on talking about old places where they used to party and I'm hearing about all these crazy ass parties these brawds used to go to and I'm looking at my mom like :huh: look and she giving me the :whistle: look back

Mind you, by this time i'm drunk and my mom (who never drinks that i knew of) had had quite a few herself so they're just reminiscing without a care in the world to filter anything out.

Has a breh thinking like... Damn... As much as I've partied in my life I havent had half the fun my parents had and I used to look at them like they were the lamest mofos ever.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't drink alcohol.
They don't drink alcohol.
Sounds like something I'll never experience.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alcohol doesn't need to be involved just loudmouth nikkas.
It's optional :manny:

But I find that people can be a little more honest when they have liquor in their system