Have you ever given play to a guy you met on the street?

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
How did he approach you?
Where?
Did you meet up later and how did it go?

I'm sure this thread has been made before, but I can't find it so fukk it.

I see women say a lot that certain places and certain greetings are not appropriate to be approached with. I've always said that the vast majority of people you end up dating are usually within your network (friends of friends, school, work, shared hobbies etc.) But for a guy who wants to engage with a chick he sees and knows he won't see again without deliberate contact, what is okay and what isn't? Or, should men completely bar cold approaching in public without clear cut signs of attraction from the woman (smiling, waving, starting small talk?)

Daps
I don't mind being approached As long as it's respectful. I know a lot of women feel differently though.

But to answer the question I did exchange numbers with someone I met on the street and it went nowhere. The dude didn't even show up to an agreed meeting place after he said he wanted to see me

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
Cold approaching isn't half as hard as dudes on here make it. I'm convinced most are socially retarded "savages" out here.

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
None of the coli brehs :laugh:

Thank god. There would have been a whole thread hinting at a "certain coli brehette" giving him the digits five minutes after. Dudes out here like running faucets and wonder why women clam up at their advances.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I have given out my number but it never goes anywhere because the second he text me he says "so when you gon come see me"

nikka please ...:coffee:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I get approached a lot. When younger and single I went on several dates with guys who approached me on the street.

I've only had relationships with guys I've meet through friends, but I never had an issue with where someone approached me....