Have you ever fought over a female?

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:
Never understood why dudes beef over chicks and she fukking both of the dudes. p*ssy really is powerful brehs.

Or ladies have you had men physically fighting over you?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Never been the initiator but I had a situation where I had to hit a nikka in the face wit a beer bottle because he was tryin to beef wit me over a first night smash i was smuttin out, and this nikka was married wit kids :snoop:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never been the initiator but I had a situation where I had to hit a nikka in the face wit a beer bottle because he was tryin to beef wit me over a first night smash i was smuttin out, and this nikka was married wit kids :snoop:

this is almost my story. except change the beer bottle into a cell phone. and i didn't even know the broad. she walked up on me while i was standing at my car in the parking lot with my potnas after the club. instead of checking her, he ended up with a broken nose. and i went to jail...:aicmon::snoop:

oh, and this was the cell phone
boVs6nmt.jpg

:pachaha::heh:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
this is almost my story. except change the beer bottle into a cell phone. and i didn't even know the broad. she walked up on me while i was standing at my car in the parking lot with my potnas after the club. instead of checking her, he ended up with a broken nose. and i went to jail...:aicmon::snoop:

I know the feelin breh, my situation was an on going beef, after actively tryin to walk away from the shyt a couple of times he put me in a position where what had to be done had to be done :yeshrug: