Have You Ever Been Broke and Around nikkas That Insist That You Spend Money?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ever kick it with one of your nikkas and he's always tryna get fukked up but you ain't sitting on money that you can spend?

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Nah. Never allow myself to get in these situations. Either you get your money up so you're never in this quandury or you don't go out when your chips are down.

Live within your means, brehs,

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nah, I don't go out if I don't have money. That's a few quick way to be the topic of a conversation where everyone is laughing but you.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i have a 30k credit card limit...even if i dont have cash
i can still ball out

till the grace period ends :sadcam:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I remember I was in the army. It was early on. So, my paper wasn't where it was supposed to be.
I had two roommates. And one night, "they" decided that "we" should order some pizza and buy some beer.

I didn't have any money. So I told them straight up, "Listen guys. I don't have any money. And I'm not that hungry anyway."

They basically told me, "Hey! You're our homie. We got this. Don't worry about it. We all eat and drink tonight!"

And I'm like :wow:.

The pizza guy shows up. One of my roommates pay the dude. And me being young, dumb, and mega immature, decide to "tip" the guy. My roommates are standing right there. I hand the pizza dude a fist full of fukking pennies.

As soon as I opened my hand, I knew I was fukking up. The pizza dude looked at me like :dahell:.

My roommate asked for the pennies back. Then he gave them right back to me.

So I'm sitting there eating a slice of pizza feeling :flabbynsick:.

I learned a valuable lesson that night. Get my shyt together and keep my shyt together.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
I remember I was in the army. It was early on. So, my paper wasn't where it was supposed to be.
I had two roommates. And one night, "they" decided that "we" should order some pizza and buy some beer.

I didn't have any money. So I told them straight up, "Listen guys. I don't have any money. And I'm not that hungry anyway."

They basically told me, "Hey! You're our homie. We got this. Don't worry about it. We all eat and drink tonight!"

The pizza guy shows up. One of my roommates pay the dude. And me being young, dumb, and mega immature, decide to "tip" the guy. My roommates are standing right there. I hand the pizza dude a fist full of fukking pennies.

As soon as I opened my hand, I knew I was fukking up. The pizza dude looked at me like :dahell:.

I learned a valuable lesson that night. Get my shyt together and keep my shyt together.
:deadrose:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

Bro_ffb7be_2608575.gif