have you ever been asked of "the Top 5 people" you would invite to a dinner party? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
and the answers are always the same, 1) Albert Einstein · 2) Buddha · 3) Gandhi) · 4) Barack Obama · 5) Leonardo da vinci but i dont think its been asked on the coli.

so living or dead the top 5 people in history you would invite to a dinner party? ... if you like why and maybe what you'll serve.

i am going to take a minute on this one, while i roll up.

I know at least 3 of them will be women, LOL ... reading answers a lot of gay boys out there lol.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
1. Dr Ivan Van Sertima
2. Martin Lawrence
3. Genghis Khan
4. Aaliyah
5. Left-eye.

eat some west african dishes then let Martin crack some jokes after we build with Genghis and Dr Sertima.

i will let Aaliyah and Left eye do some performances then after that, ... i can only see Martin being the problem for that holy menage du trois!

:banderas:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
who we eating with in history? lets get it.

original.gif

giphy.gif

martin-lawrence-dance.gif

Ivan-Van-Sertima.jpg

khan-statue_180802_201043.jpg

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Wayne interesting, but yeah this seems very honest.

ice spice is a cutie, nice.
Yea people that can hold a conversation about a broad range of topics and then the young pretty girl to hopefully absorb something from what I think would be a very insightful gathering

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yea people that can hold a conversation about a broad range of topics and then the young pretty girl to hopefully absorb something from what I think would be a very insightful gathering

thats trill and honest because i have read all this ... i would invite "Einstein and Churchill" nonsense. no one wants to tell the real lol.

Wayne is very intelligent, and with Chappelle and the chicks yep it would make for a good dinner lol.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Tiffani Amber Thiessen ("Saved By The Bell" was one of my favorite tv shows in the 90s)

DJ U-Neek (because he produced all of those Bone Thugs albums that I listened to in the 90's, it'd be nice to know backstories about the albums)

Norah Jones (because she was one of my favorite artists of the 2000's and it'd be nice to hear her speak on music and her view on a variety of topics)

Alexandra Daddario (she's beautiful and intelligent)

Keenan Ivory Wayans (he created "In Living Color")

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
  1. Kunte Kinte to ask what is was like to be the very first slave
  2. Goku
  3. Bugs Bunny
  4. The dude from Legends of The Fall to find out what it's like to be eaten by a bear
  5. Namor

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
1. Yehshua…
2. dikk Gregory
3. Ye
4. Mansa Musa (he can speak English in this scenario)
5. Terence Mckenna

we’re having a variety of tacos…