Have you and your significant other ever run out of things to talk about?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think me and my girl are in a rut or funk :lupe2:

We both love each other and enjoy spending time, but I feel like we don't have shyt to talk about sometimes (mainly on Saturday) :what:

How about yall? :shaq2:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
The relationship is DEAD at this point you're both just wasting your time right now. :yeshrug:

Daps
The relationship is DEAD at this point you're both just wasting your time right now. :yeshrug:

Pretty much, unless he's trolling and doesn't have a gf lol
But from all the threads he made, he needs to throw the relationship in the bushes :birdman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

nah i think it is just a phase....we just argued Saturday morning and then didnt really speak the rest of the day...but we were back to normal Sat night and Sunday but I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else?

But niccas on The Coli make 100K, have multiple dimes, drive Porshces and work from home in IT so they can't relate to this problem that us normal people go through

:aicmon:

Pretty much, unless he's trolling and doesn't have a gf lol
But from all the threads he made, he needs to throw the relationship in the bushes :birdman:

I only made 2 threads. :usure:

Daps
nah i think it is just a phase....we just argued Saturday morning and then didnt really speak the rest of the day...but we were back to normal Sat night and Sunday but I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else?

But niccas on The Coli make 100K, have multiple dimes, drive Porshces and work from home in IT so they can't relate to this problem that us normal people go through

:aicmon:

I only made 2 threads. :usure:

Yeah it's only the beginning of July.