Have yall seen this video lol

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good job costing your city a 6 figure lawsuit and potentially being fired.

Whatever nikka. If I was a cop, not only would I be locking mothatfukas up for playing with me. I’m extorting drug dealers, turning on my lights and sirens to speed through traffic when it ain’t even no crime, and all that dirty shyt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I’m just being honest brother. I would never be a policeman and it wasn’t meant for me to be one. I dont even care enough about most crimes to be locking nikkas up for a living. Cops like hall monitors to me. Hall monitors was always lames as fukk. However, if I was a cop, that’s how I’m rocking

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m just being honest brother. I would never be a policeman and it wasn’t meant for me to be one. I dont even care enough about most crimes to be locking nikkas up for a living. Cops like hall monitors to me. Hall monitors was always lames as fukk. However, if I was a cop, that’s how I’m rocking

shyt, at least you’re real about it. Most dudes talk all that bullshyt about community, sacrifice and serving a higher purpose. When in reality they’re just road pirates who’ll kill you for pulling out a snickers bar.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I’m not familiar with this dude but a lot of these auditors know the laws better than the police themselves and I’ve seen quite a few that have received settlements from the police departments. When these cops figure out who they’re dealing with they get the hell away from those boys :russ:
I know a dispatcher and she says the lack of knowledge police have with regards to the actual law is frightening.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m not familiar with this dude but a lot of these auditors know the laws better than the police themselves and I’ve seen quite a few that have received settlements from the police departments. When these cops figure out who they’re dealing with they get the hell away from those boys :russ:

One thing about it a lot of cops don’t know the law well at all. And they will get frustrated when you go back and forth with them about it. Police don’t like being questioned in general. They get very annoyed. I remember one time I told a cop he thought all black people looked the same cause he was harassing me for ID cause they was looking for someone. That mothatfuka was like oh really, and put the fukking cuffs on me :dead: nikka just had me out there detained till I stopped talking shyt and he let me go.