Have u ever seen a fanbase so happy to win a game 2 they supposed 2 win on a miracle?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then your Oklahoma City thunder...u gon act like we ain't see y'all demoralized in the game thread in that last few minutes:wtb:? Its a game 2 we wuznt even supposed to win but would've won if not for that meltdown...yet u got thuner fans already talkin about the spurs series and shyt....we callin it wraps now when teams who have home court advantage win the games they supposed to win...let me know when these boys beat us in LA then I might respect you...right now all u showin is that your a team and a fanbase that's never been there b4....heat fans get hated for actin like they've won already...but what's more pathetic?that or actin like u never won a damn game 2 before:childplease:

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
GTFOH.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon:..Man shut yo monkey ass up!:birdman:

Take dat loss and keep it moving.

Fuk u too nikka:damn:...we gon keep it moving to round 3 while y'all dumb azz nikkas still talkin bout how u don't know how u blew a 2 game lead...Nikkas talkin about changing of guards and shyt:childplease:,and what u gon do to the spurs...lakers haven't even played they best ball yet,not even close...get a dose of :win: and u nikkas lose it I swear...let the series play out a little bit