Have u ever got fxxked so hard that u lost hearing in one ear? :damn:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:lupe:

Here I am late night creepin with an ex (whom I really had no business entertaining in the first place :beli:)

Out the blue, this nikka got to fukkin me like a dawg in heat :whoa:

Now mind yall this, I was 100 lbs bigger when we use to date as in I was almost twice his size :skip:

Now since a bytch dropped the weight and this mf gained 20 lbs in muscle n shyt, :noah: he easily overpowered me and I found myself beggin for dear life and then I couldnt hear shyt :fancry:

I couldnt hear myself screaming :whoo:

I felt like Foxy Brown in the booth and suddenly losing her hearing :ohmy:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
In a past relationship I was creeping with my side chick, beating it up putting on the performance of my lifetime, after jackhammer her for like 10 min straight and her screaming like someone was killing her, she says she can't move or walk, I was legit scared about to call the cops, like why stupid shyt always have to happen with me:beli:

:heh: the good ole days:to:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:dead:

Here I am late night creepin with an ex (whom I really had no business entertaining in the first place :beli:)

Now mind yall this, I was 100 lbs bigger when we use to date as in I was almost twice his size :skip:

Now since a bytch dropped the weight and this mf gained 20 lbs in muscle n shyt, :noah: he easily overpowered me and I found myself beggin for dear life and then I couldnt hear shyt :fancry:

how much did you weigh at your heaviest and how much you weigh now?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Demonic thead. Sickening how frivilous friends are with their bodies. Please find a husband before your demonic lifestyle catches up with you. Many women end up at the clinic with lesions on their genitals because they wanted to treated like an animal in the bedroom.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
One of the proudest moments of my sexual life was putting the beats on my lady. Looking down seeing her like :dead:. Sent her to work. Picked her up later that day. Told me her students asked her if she got hurt over the weekend Because she was walking funny. I felt like a fukking hero. :win:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
how much did you weigh at your heaviest and how much you weigh now?
u do the math:

At my biggest, I was 300 lbs...I was 30 lbs lighter than 300 when i was dating my ex...now I'm 100 lbs lighter since i last dated my ex. ;)
I'd imagine most dudes would lose their eyesight messing with you :mjpls:

u should know since i creamed all in ya eyes last night, bytch! :blessedo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:dead:

how did it happen? how did you go from meeting to f#!king?