Have strange men just yelled slurs at you before?

Daps
I posted this in the random thoughts thread in the locker room, but I really want a female take on this.

The weirdest thing happened to me last night.
I got off the bus and started walking home. It was night time and I wear hijab and head my scarf loosely covering my face. There were these guys on bikes and one said out loud "what up" something.....
Im not sure if it was "beefcake" "beat face" or " beak face" "veil face" or something else. The other guy on the bike was like " thats so rude".

I wasn't even offended. I was just confused. I legit didn't know what he said. I couldn't even get a good look at him, since it was night time.:ohhh:

Maybe he said beat face, and was trying to call me ugly, :russ::russ:

Either way, I didn't say anything back, I was scared :huhldup:

I told my friend about this and she said that every female has men saying random stuff to her ( or catcalling), So, ladies if you can share yours. I dont think ppl understand how widespread it is. Normally I just get men randomly approaching with "As-Salam-u-Alaikum" or I've gotten "Are you married" question also.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yes some are cool some are disturbing.

I'll say be careful and don't be rude. Some people are crazy. You definitely don't wanna look at them like they shyt beneath your shoe even if you feel that way.

Just be pleasant and keep going.

But since you're walking at night ALWAYS keep three weapons on you.

Mace, Tazer, Knife. And if you walk the same route always pay attention to short cuts or anything get your hands on. I obviously ventured out pass your initial question lol but be safe.