Have Lil Wayne & Gudda Gudda recorded a freestyle over Lil Uzi Vert's 'For Real' on 'Dedication 6'?

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-gudda-gudda-recorded-freestyle-over-lil-uzi-vert-for-real-on-dedication-6.jpg

Young Money’s Gudda Gudda took to his Instagram page last night to preview a verse he recorded over Lil Uzi Vert’s “For Real” song.

In the background of the verse, it sounds like we can hear Lil Wayne doing adlibs, which makes you think it could be a freestyle the two of them did for Dedication 6.

You can check out a sneak peek of the “For Real” freestyle by Weezy and Gudda below! What do you think?

Read more at Have Lil Wayne & Gudda Gudda Recorded A Freestyle Over Lil Uzi Vert’s “For Real” On “Dedication 6”?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:skip:gudda gudda, have not heard that name in a while

:wow:this was my shyt back then though.

He had some bangers on that and the sequel.

Wayne can demolish this beat. I'm excited if true. Dedication 6 shouldn't be anything like no ceilings 2 hopefully. beat selection for that was trash and lowkey seemed like he was upset at Drake for those collabs and wanted to hop on all of em.

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
Y’all must really have faith in Lil Wayne, every mixtape he comes out with recently has been trash and is worst then the prior. Not really looking forward to this.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
nobody said he couldn't bow out gracefully :yeshrug: he had one of the greatest runs ever. i dont need to know what kinda food he eats p*ssy like, or how he can do a kickflip
The rapper in him feels he has more to prove and he has too much pride to quit.

Maybe after Carter 5, I remember that was the plan.