Have kids brehs

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:manny:. it's an investment. it's a small price to pay to carry on my family name. and if my son turns out to be very successful, then seeing him successful and happy is the return on my investment. you get out of your children what you put in. teach them how to be a productive citizen and they will be that. it starts with the parent...

wait, don't you hate women and children? :troll:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:manny:. it's an investment. it's a small price to pay to carry on my family name. and if my son turns out to be very successful, then seeing him successful and happy is the return on my investment. you get out of your children what you put in. teach them how to be a productive citizen and they will be that. it starts with the parent...

Yup, this. my parents won cuz all 3 of us finished college and moved out the crib and got jobs. To this day my pops loves that he can come to my crib or my sister crib (cuz my brother stay in DC), put his feet up and raid the fridge for beer and snacks. I let him be :king: in the crib if he wants :manny:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

^^ I don't have or want kids, but this is spot on (I don't dislike kids thought.....kids is adorable brehs)

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup, this. my parents won cuz all 3 of us finished college and moved out the crib and got jobs. To this day my pops loves that he can come to my crib or my sister crib (cuz my brother stay in DC), put his feet up and raid the fridge for beer and snacks. I let him be :king: in the crib if he wants :manny:

same here. and if your kid ever becomes rich, then not only are you :win: as a parent, but you are :eat: good for the rest of your life....:ahh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
same here. and if your kid ever becomes rich, then not only are you :win: as a parent, but you are :eat: good for the rest of your life....:ahh:

that's like hitting the lottery. my parents ain't get that lucky, but to have all of us out the crib for years and to have never had have any of us move back in the crib or come back thirsty is as much of a victory as any these days.

Daps