Have big t*tties gone extinct ?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Outside of fat women , when was the last time you said " damn , she got some big ass titties " ? I was at the grocery store , and saw a young reptilian woman with huge natural breasts , and it dawned on me. Seems like 85.6% of women today are small - flat chested..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Come to think of it, you really don't see too many chicks that aint fat with some tig ol bitties.

I'd venture to say I see fat asses more often.

Still C-cups are the best titties.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I see plenty of chicks with big ass titties. And even when they're fat, you can tell they're gonna be huge still.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I seen a thick middle age black woman on the subway today with "big titties", I don't really be looking at woman in real life like that so I can't really add my opinion if Big breasts are going extinct.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i kno wat u mean this one girl at my wrk had big titties she use to have them sweaty immaculate muthafukks poppin out her shirt like:takedat: used to have my dikk all chevy hard

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Outside of fat women , when was the last time you said " damn , she got some big ass titties " ? I was at the grocery store , and saw a young reptilian woman with huge natural breasts , and it dawned on me. Seems like 85.6% of women today are small - flat chested..

Yooo, you ain't lyin' now that I think of it.:ohhh:

Where'd the titties go?!