have any of you ladies used maca root or fish oil to get your butt bigger ?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I tried macca root because I heard it can balance out your energy like putting your mind in a positive state. It kind of did that for me, or maybe it was a placebo effect :ld:

When it come to having a bigger butt it usually comes from genetics, having kids, exercises that are focused on building muscles in your thighs glutes and calves, and fat transfer/butt injection :ld:.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have both but can never remember to take them. I don't like the fact that when I lose weight I lose it everywhere including my butt and boobs. I figure if I took them including evening primrose that they would help me keep my curves.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maca root does wonders for women, all women I know that have used it say they can tell the difference as far as libo and there cycle and enegry (yes I'm the guy that talk with other women about there periods.)

I use it and I can tell the difference when it comes to energy and "the load"

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
Lol it's still pretty firm but it could be better and I'm my toughest critic so if I don't approve than that's all folks.

:youngsabo: what protein shakes did you use ? i'm about to put the slim girls on

bout to make em IG model status :banderas::banderas: