Have any of you ladies reached out to a former lover

Luna

All Star
Daps
My only ex deleted me off Facebook and I have no clue why, since we ended on great terms. I wanted to see what he's up to but I'm not too confident he'll be comfortable with that. :ld:

morris

Superstar
Daps
My only ex deleted me off Facebook and I have no clue why, since we ended on great terms. I wanted to see what he's up to but I'm not too confident he'll be comfortable with that. :ld:
Maybe he's showing respect to his new lady (she might be the jealous type)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm interested in the answers. I wonder who goes back to try and reconnect more... men or women?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
How many? What's their reasoning/explanation?

I have 3 exes. But every guy I have talked to, not even had sex with just talked to on a "getting to know you" basis, went on a date or whatever has popped back up. I had a guy we never even saw each other again from initially getting my number, didn't talk much on the phone either, pop back up after 3 years trying to "reconnect" it was very strange. It never fails.

I'm not going to flatter myself most probably want sex. Others actually have tried to get back together/try to start dating, all my ex's have tried to get back with me, but I always just assume they want sex just to be on the safe side :pachaha:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I have 3 exes. But every guy I have talked to, not even had sex with just talked to on a "getting to know you" basis, went on a date or whatever has popped back up. I had a guy we never even saw each other again from initially getting my number, didn't talk much on the phone either, pop back up after 3 years trying to "reconnect" it was very strange. It never fails.

I'm not going to flatter myself most probably want sex. Others actually have tried to get back together/try to start dating, all my ex's have tried to get back with me, but I always just assume they want sex just to be on the safe side :pachaha:
Hmmm.:jbhmm:

You're either very pretty & security with huge tease/flirt tendencies, or your charisma and experience (physical and mental) is off the charts.

And remember... in science, they say once or twice is coincidence; 3 times or more is a pattern. You better keep the next one, or he'll be back:ehh:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hmmm.:jbhmm:

You're either very pretty & security with huge tease/flirt tendencies, or your charisma and experience (physical and mental) is off the charts.

And remember... in science, they say once or twice is coincidence; 3 times or more is a pattern. You better keep the next one, or he'll be back:ehh:

lol I think I'm average. I don't flirt, at least not consciously for sure. I think I'm awkward. Idk, I just know they always come back. Facebook made it worse because people can look you up or run across you :mjpls:

I usually just ignore it, but if it doesn't stop I block them :blessed: I don't want any trouble with my current.