Have any of yall nikkas heard of 5linx?

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
My co-worker claim he make over $80,000 year on the side :heh:

he's pressuring my wife & I to go to some convention for the job claim it will change our life & ill be rich :duck::skip:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
....oh boy...:whew:

There was a massive thread on this a few months ago that had me rolling.

Basically its a giant ponzi scheme where nikkas brag about how much money they made when they don't really sell shyt.

Be duped, brehs :obama: :blessed:

By definition it isn't a ponzi scheme. What it is I dunno but I lost a homeboy to this. For a while that was all he would talk about. :smh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
By definition it isn't a ponzi scheme. What it is I dunno but I lost a homeboy to this. For a while that was all he would talk about. :smh:

there's got to be some high ranking official seeing some major cake from this. The product(s) isnt even the main income stream, they should have some rule that the product should be a certain % of the income

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I've heard of it and I know people who do it. It was a huge thread on this I think before I even joined. It's bull shyt most of the people can't clearly tell you how to make money and you have to dish out a lot to get started just to be a damn gold fish in the ocean. Plus it's a pyramid scheme (I think)