Has there ever been a comedian whose more charasmatic and a p*ssy magnet than Eddie Murphy?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
808497efd478ccf6089b0d0b43ea4826.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t know if Chris Tucker had the girls going crazy like that but he was charismatic and funny as hell during his brief prime.
Chris was a like a mini Eddie. Even down to the fast talking to get out of certain situations. Eddie is the GOAT and Noone can convince me different.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Chris was a like a mini Eddie. Even down to the fast talking to get out of certain situations. Eddie is the GOAT and Noone can convince me different.

Overall Eddie IS the GOAT who the hell is going to argue that? Except for perhaps Richard Prior there’s no competition. Eddie was acting, singing, doing standup, directing, AND producing during his prime. He was Donald Glover before Donald Glover. Except even MORE in tune with the culture.

But if we’re talking purely PURELY standup I think Dave Chappelle is the greatest standup comedian whose ever lived. He’s got everyone beat in that particular department.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Overall Eddie IS the GOAT who the hell is going to argue that? Except for perhaps Richard Prior there’s no competition. Eddie was acting, singing, doing standup, directing, AND producing during his prime. He was Donald Glover before Donald Glover. Except even MORE in tune with the culture.

But if we’re talking purely PURELY standup I think Dave Chappelle is the greatest standup comedian whose ever lived. He’s got everyone beat in that particular department.
I got Eddie and Dave at the top of mount Rushmore but I dunno bruh...🤔