Has There Been Any More Chicken Fights On Family Guy Over The Last 5-6 Years?????

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
shyt used to be so damn random back when this was the funniest shyt on TV :mjlol:, I ain't watched in a few years and I know they went wayyyy over the top with the comedy and it made the show wack as hell.

Has it improved at all (or went back to their old comedic style of randomness) yet?????

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Matter fact, last season that was funny as fukk and that I watched was when Peter played for the Patriots, that whole season was hilarious. The show did a complete 180 after that season smh. Damn, that was like 2009, damn time flies.

Well, thread title should be the last 8 years

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
An episode or two ago they actually ran a gag where Lois and The Chicken were meeting for coffee and shyt and she ended up fighting the Chicken’s wife.

This current season has actually been funny. Their focusing less on the random cutaway gags and actually attempting to tell coherent stories

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
An episode or two ago they actually ran a gag where Lois and The Chicken were meeting for coffee and shyt and she ended up fighting the Chicken’s wife.

This current season has actually been funny. Their focusing less on the random cutaway gags and actually attempting to tell coherent stories
I randomly chose a recent episode on On Demand before I went to sleep last night after I made this thread and I randomly picked that episode lol. That whole ep was funny as hell, I'll probably run thru all EPs of the most recent season to see if I laugh at that shyt, the ep wit the Mexican nanny was funny as hell too.