Has the infiltration of the coli by right wing websites been talked about since we found out it happened?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i guess it's an improvement over the matt walsh/andy ngo vids these can't-tell-them-apart-from-/pol/-posters ass c00ns used to post before @hex banned that content. the posting of the gamestop freakout on every thread really reminds me of /pol/ or st0rmfr0nt posters dropping "chimpout" vids in any topic tangentially related to black people or issues.

i mentioned all this cause hex has receipts of /pol/ infiltrating us and posting incel/anti-trans/anti-blm content to steer us towards voting republican, this has been an ongoing mission of theirs and several other white supremacist boards. given its recent obsession, how do we know one of them didn't hire the napoleon posting agency?

1DYLCfe.png

Caqh8Cw.png

CK15uyw.png

2seSlzZ.png

ffi1QkM.png
This kinda came and went didn't it? If we have proof of this why isn't it talked about more?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This kinda came and went didn't it? If we have proof of this why isn't it talked about more?
Wow sick shyt. What ever power black mods who aren’t c00ns have, they have to use it. Stop that stupid trying to see shyt from both sides and clean these cacs clocks. Hit them with all kind of infractions or whatever. The best way to get rid of snakes is to make your yard inhospitable to snakes:ufdup:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’ve been a supporter since sohh circa 2000..

This site change in 2020.

Not just with alt-right babble.

Cancel babble
I don’t like you babble
Zionist babble
Tranny babble
Dogs vs cats babble

Men vs women babble
PAWG babble
Fake pro black to fit in babble

racial trauma gas lighting babble

And it’s funny how the two sections that would benefit people the most (the root, 6 figures 6 certs), has the least amount of traffic and posts.

That’s all you need to know.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
A true agent would disguise himself to fit in and make a certain side/group look crazy by doing or saying outlandish things. It’s similar to cointelpro and how agents infiltrate/infiltrated black groups. You don’t do it by shouting loudly that you’re the opposition. People think the blatant trump supporters on here are the agents when common sense and history would tell you otherwise. Those people are too blatant and transparent to be agents.