Has the allure of Deadpool faded?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The nostalgia somewhat wore off, but of he makes the next Deadpool and/or X-Force movie less focused on him, he'll he fine. I worry that there won't be any other personalities as strong as his, so if they make an X-Force movie...it'll be more Deadpool and the X-Force rather than just X-Force.

I thought Brolin's portrayal Cable was hot, but his backstory was rather hollow this not really making him have that much depth. His wife and child are still alive now, so he really doesn't have much purpose.

It would have been hot if they still connected him to Apocalypse...as wack as X-Men's Apocalypse was, they could've potentially left the door open for him to come back once again...but stronger in a future X-Men or X-Force movie.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As long as they keep incorporating their versions of various X men characters and other marvel folks, it can keep going....

Just think of what you can get....

Deadpool vs *insert name (Logan, Gambit, Punisher, Blade, etc)

For god sake Deadpool faught basically everyone from 2016 to 2018 in the comics....

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it's doing well at the box office, but the buzz and hype doesn't seem to be as strong for this one. I don't know why they decided to release this in between a real Marvel movie and a Star Wars movie.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like it's doing well at the box office, but the buzz and hype doesn't seem to be as strong for this one. I don't know why they decided to release this in between a real Marvel movie and a Star Wars movie.