Has anyone prepaid and pre-planned their funeral?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea how much of a toll it takes on a grieving person. My hometown funeral home offers this. So the only thing my family would have to worry about is getting my body transported. I don’t wanna put my family through stresses that I can eliminate. I’d have everything done down to the flowers and obituary. I also would prefer a graveside service.Thoughts?

:lupe:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
tabutcular-tabut-ta%C5%9F%C4%B1ma-funeral.gif

:banderas:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea how much of a toll it takes on a grieving person. My hometown funeral home offers this. So the only thing my family would have to worry about is getting my body transported. I don’t wanna put my family through stresses that I can eliminate. I’d have everything done down to the flowers and obituary. I also would prefer a graveside service.Thoughts?

How old do you think we are?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:camby:
-Nah, fukk all that funeral shyt. Cremate me & keep it moving. Anyone depending on me to pay for their services getting cremated too.

-I ain't paying for nobody to sit around talking about "closure" & "paying their respects" after the fact. You better pick up a phone before people die.

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Ur a dope ass chick btw