Has anyone had their tattoos removed?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Thinking about getting mine removed..I think I can get them removed for free, cuz if they're gang affiliated, it's free basically..but I don't know if the lasers will scar the fukk outta my skin..

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I think the pain is worse than when u getting them and
from a tattoo artist mouth, he said it's hard matching skin colors

After that u still see the tracing of whatever it was on your skin

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Just get a tattoo artist to scribble them out.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I think the pain is worse than when u getting them and
from a tattoo artist mouth, he said it's hard matching skin colors

After that u still see the tracing of whatever it was on your skin

shyt I might just have to get it covered up..I wanted some sleeve tats any way.l.just the forearms, but a tattoo artist said that for my concept, he would have to tat all the way up to my shoulder..fukk..I don't want that..but he said my idea was hella dope and original

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
shyt I might just have to get it covered up..I wanted some sleeve tats any way.l.just the forearms, but a tattoo artist said that for my concept, he would have to tat all the way up to my shoulder..fukk..I don't want that..but he said my idea was hella dope and original

My coworker showed me her sleeve tat the other day, but she wanted it all the way
down her arm, but she couldn't do it.

That detailing :lawd:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
This tattoo artist is hella dope

rXVTxFP.jpg

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I actually remove tattoos as a part of my job. Trust me it hurts like hell first of all. Second, you should wait about 2 years before you do it. the lasers that are out now kind of suck (even the expensive ones) and you still have some remnants of the tattoo left when they are done. In a year or two there are some pretty good lasers coming out that only take 4 sessions (unlike the 10-12 you have to do now) and it damn near takes away 95% of the tatt. They have cream that can numb the area to dull the pain but that shyt still hurts like a bytch lol. The new lasers wont be as painful either.

I've never heard of gang tattoo removal being free before, well at least not in my area.... But here you are looking at about 1 to 2gs depending on the size.

Hope that helps :manny: