has anyone given up the cable tv experience?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I'm thinking about just going all in on watching TV online to reduce my cable bill. I have Netflix, but is Hulu worth it? How do I watch my sports?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
1 year in.....saved me some quap. :obama:
I be messing with FirstRow for NBATV n NFLNetwork. :flabbynsick:
Netflix, torrents, :eat:
I just cant do the $90/month....That's a round trip ticket to somewhere nice for a whole year.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I just started about a week ago. Haven't really missed anything. AppleTV & Netflix have held me down but once CFB season, I may buckle and get basic cable just to get local CBS & Fox games...anyone know how to JB an AppleTV (an easier way than I've seen online)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I need to drop it..shyt is worthless. Besides walking dead, breaking bad, sports and idiscovery I don't watch it.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Dont do it. Cable is king

Better and easier to watch. Sports and local channels

You can always keep it on in the backround too i feel a house with no cable would be boring

What kind of girl would stay with a man with no cable that first time she is over she is going to think your broke, cheap and Yes. 250 foundry st Eastonweird. Plus its a morer worser picture the tv.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, but I have given up on Network TV though....

I used to cut my cable off during the summer months cause it ain' shyt on anyway and I don't have a lot of time for TV viewing as is.

But that damn DVR is so clutch :wow:

And also sometimes I just wanna watch some random ass shyt like the Cooking Channel, Animal Planet and shyt like that.

Not to mention watching NBA Summer league games to watch these young cats and Hard Knocks on the NFL Network.....

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dropped it last year.

Between Netflix, torrents, Youtube, and streaming video in general, I can find pretty much anything I want within hours of it airing, if not right away.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Dont do it. Cable is king

Better and easier to watch. Sports and local channels

You can always keep it on in the backround too i feel a house with no cable would be boring

What kind of girl would stay with a man with no cable that first time she is over she is going to think your broke, cheap and Yes. 250 foundry st Eastonweird. Plus its a morer worser picture the tv.

If the woman you choose judged you based on whether or not you had cable, then you probably deserve what's coming to you. You're probably a simp.

OP, cut the effing cord!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
If the woman you choose judged you based on whether or not you had cable, then you probably deserve what's coming to you. You're probably a simp.

OP, cut the effing cord!
i only go for the type of chicks on instagram. you ever see these broads pics and posts? they live it up and dont want to be coming back to some cable less batchelure pad

i have every channel for comcast so what if it cost i cant sit here and click away, leave any channel i want on in the backround. i get so many random shows and movies to pop up you guys have to search for shyt and watch it in shytty quality

cable>>>>