Has anyone f'kd a muslim chick who wears the veil/cloth?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Not the normal clothes ones. The ones what cover themselves with the head scarf.

Some of em got pretty faces :yes:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Not the normal clothes ones. The ones what cover themselves with the head scarf.

Some of em got pretty faces :yes:

Look but dont touch m'fker

2h2i635.gif

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This belongs here and in that oblivious thread. There was this Muslim chick(Arabic not African) at an old job I had who was thin with a pretty face and wore a black head cover. I was with this white dude who had a thing for foreign girls and would always head to the store front to chat up the middle eastern girls that worked in jewelery. I tagged along once and this chick started giving me the eyes, I think she had jungle fever. I can't remember what she was talking about but the way she talked and the smiles she was giving me implied that she had a thing for me. Perhaps she was rebelling or something, she was still in High school but it didn't click, I never went back to chat.
:snoop:

I was completely oblivious I think in part because of the veil, I just didn't think those types of girls were down to hook up let alone with non-muslims. I only realized what she was doing after I quit... The thing you gotta worry about though is that these chicks usually have family members that will mess you up. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I have but she only wore it when she was outside.... It was in college, sophomore year and that was the year I had no room mate and I was going ham, different girlfriend every month who would stay there overnight :ahh: ....

When we were chilling at my spot, she took it off. She only wore it because her Pakistani parents made her.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My NOI cousins do this but all thr girls are unmarried with 3-4 kids apiece. Matter fact i dont know if they are married or not as they are super secretive but i know ive never seen them with a male

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In thought about it and almost did it but I don't want her family coming after me so I decided not to.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last girl I dated was a refugee from Iran, and she wore one when I first met her. She had 2 other dime sisters. They all decided to stop wearing it because they weren't Muslim, but in the city they came from they were like it was pretty much law. Will just say that she was wild and turned out she had a lot of issues. I was a piece of meat to her, but was enjoying it until she got a little too crazy.