Has anyone ever watched THE STRAIN...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Never watched one episode but I wondered how it fared in comparison to the Walking Dead (when it was good)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Never watched one episode but I wondered how it fared in comparison to the Walking Dead (when it was good)

it's more action/fukkery than TWD...story is interesting enough...but it has possibly the worst fukking child actor in any of these shows ever. That kid was a fukking horrid shythead...if you hated Carl, you'll hate this kid even more. Carl at least evolved a little...this fukk face never did.

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
it's more action/fukkery than TWD...story is interesting enough...but it has possibly the worst fukking child actor in any of these shows ever. That kid was a fukking horrid shythead...if you hated Carl, you'll hate this kid even more. Carl at least evolved a little...this fukk face never did.
He's the reason i stopped watching. Couldn't bear it anymore. Especially the season 2 finale:snoop:

Last edited:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Show is trash.

WOAT child actor:camby:

Watch Blade 2 instead, it does the viral vampire shyt way better.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
show isn't as bad as the others are making it out to be, but the kid is horrendous in this show, thats my major gripe about the show, he has a punchable face

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt is pure fukkery!
but maaaaaaaaan that fukkin kid will have you tight than a muthafukka!!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
There's threads dedicated to each season in The Film Room.

He's the reason i stopped watching. Couldn't bear it anymore. Especially the season 2 finale:snoop:

Show is trash.

WOAT child actor:camby:

Watch Blade 2 instead, it does the viral vampire shyt way better.

show isn't as bad as the others are making it out to be, but the kid is horrendous in this show, thats my major gripe about the show, he has a punchable face

shyt is pure fukkery!
The best part of each season thread is the bytching about the kid.:pachaha: I ain't even watch the last 2 seasons but I followed the threads just for this reason:dead:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

shyt is pure fukkery!
The Pilot took itself seriously, and it was awful.

After the first couple of episodes, they embraced how trash they were and stopped taking themselves seriously. They WANTED you to laugh at it, and to me that actually made it better than The Walking Dead (which was just boring by the 3rd season).

When they realized how much the audience hated the kid Zach, they made him WORSE just to intentionally provoke more audience reaction. They had him throw a temper tantrum and get thousands of people killed.