Has anyone ever been to a trap house before?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:whew:

the shyt a nikka went through to get some adderall and weed. I'm thinking I'm going to dudes apartment (we in Paterson, NJ but its 5 a.m. all is quiet).

It's like a mini apartment building and it was a hotel for crack heads and dope shooters. nikkas was on the steps in the hallways and in apartments with no electricity getting high as fukk. I was only in there for like 3 minutes but I kept thinking the police was gonna bust in and raid the place. :sadbron:

A friend goes there all the time to get weed and he said they had the hook up on pills too. That shyt was fukking disgusting. We leaving and this spanish chick pops would all sweating asking for a hook up. I wasn't even bad looking but you can tell life kicked her in the ass. She looked 20 going on 45 :snoop:. I don't see how rappers can brag about shyt like that. It's gotta be a better way to sell drugs.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You was in a crackhouse bruh. There's a big difference between a crack house and a trap house. If you're sell dope out of your own crackhouse, you won't be in business long. Unless you TI'ing (hi-profile snitching well).

I've been to a few traphouse, I use to sell beats to dealers/pimps the wanted to be rappers. I saw naked women, dope getting chopped up. Maybe one or two junkies cleaning up or something, but never junkies just blazing up. I did see a white girl bumping before a train session.

What kind of dealer allows a bum to get high in front of him? :what:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You was in a crackhouse bruh. There's a big difference between a crack house and a trap house. If you're sell dope out of your own crackhouse, you won't be in business long. Unless you TI'ing (hi-profile snitching well).

I've been to a few traphouse, I use to sell beats to dealers/pimps the wanted to be rappers. I saw naked women, dope getting chopped up. Maybe one or two junkies cleaning up or something, but never junkies just blazing up. I did see a white girl bumping before a train session.

What kind of dealer allows a bum to get high in front of him? :what:

how much was you getting for those beats?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
how much was you getting for those beats?

Not much, oh boy was my homeboy and cheap as hell. i got like 200$ for 5 beats. This is before he came up. Pimp C signed him to UGK records in 2007. He's actually tried to pay me with one of his strippers/hookers, dude was a real live pimp and Pimp C loved him.

That's one guy I can vooch to doing everything he says in his raps. :myman: