Has anyone else sat back and noticed Trump has run for President the last three elections?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s the current Governor of CA and one of the top people currently being flanked by the DNC if they want to replace Biden at the convention.
that argument is bullshyt anyway. after dominating the news cycles for 2 weeks after replacing biden, no one in the country "won't know who newsom is"

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubt it. I’ve heard the name but even I got no clue who the fukk he is.

They need somebody intelligent and with charisma. Cuomo was a slam dunk but fuccked it up, AOC if she was a man, Michelle don’t want that stress.

Just wild that in a country of 300-400 mil(?) there aren’t better options that have took the opportunity to grab this shytshow by the balls the past 8 years.

There's better options but, they're all scared to run against Trump. Watch in 2028 and 2032, suddenly there's gonna be alot of politicians ready to step in :heh: They're just trying to wait until Trump dies or gets too old to be a factor.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Whole shyt is nasty. At this point I rather we just grab 8 candidates and make them play pop the balloon for the presidency :pachaha:
An actual emergency primary would be fukking amazing.

It would probably break records with watches and whatever network hosts it will eat all year from that event alone. Gives the media all the talking subjects they could dream of.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I ask myself this a lot: "who in the democratic party is benefiting most from Joe Biden being the 'best' available candidate?"

It makes no sense as there is no way that Biden is the best candidate in reality. No way. Some big pocket neoliberal types must be raking it in by trotting him out there.
Yea nikka. Israel. That's it. They fear any non Zionist will completely shut them off, in which much worse needs to be done to them. Eliminate dual citizenship with them, cut off all money and military support, label Zionism as a terrorist ideology and exile all Zionists from this country, and put Net Yahoo in a luxury wooden box.

If any candidate ran on that, they would lock up the vote for 2 elections

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's better options but, they're all scared to run against Trump. Watch in 2028 and 2032, suddenly there's gonna be alot of politicians ready to step in :heh: They're just trying to wait until Trump dies or gets too old to be a factor.
Hard to blame em. He be sonning the fukk out them :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He had the second most votes but the muddafugga still lost. Yes people are going to show up for Biden, because they don't want clown ass Trump back in office.
Apparently at least half does…

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to blame em. He be sonning the fukk out them :mjlol:

He do :heh:

But that's why this Biden "is too old" nonsense is disingenuous imo. People like Gavin Newsome and Gretchen Whitmer could've stepped up this year or back in 2020 but, like all politicians, they're carefully planning their careers and knew Trump would put an ugly L on their resume.